RISC is the global leader in providing security training focused on the terrorists weapon of choice: The Improvised Explosive Device (IED). With RISCs premier International Security trainers and US C-IED experts, your organization is guaranteed world class training and knowledge, unrivaled globally. From Military EOD to Private Business Bomb Threat Awareness Training, RISC Management is committed to delivering up to date, vital information from experienced sources. Your organization will receive the best and most accurate information available.
Schedule a Seminar
RISC can provide a variety of dynamic expert speakers at your seminar, or provide an engaging seminar on the emerging security threats that is seen no where else. To schedule a speaker or set up a seminar (DHS grant funding assistance available at no charge), please fill out our form or email us directly.
Exercise Design and Implementation
- Ravens Challenge™ – Largest joint C-IED exercise in the world.
- Military and Civilian EOD techs and supporting units working together to cross level knowledge and techniques in a realistic training environment.
- 3 bombing cells active, over 50 IED incidents.
- Integrated C-IED , S.E.A.R.C.H.™, T.H.R.E.A.T.™, WTI, Medic, K9, robotics, security, and ICS.
RISC Information Download
RISC General Information (PDF format: 333KB)
IEDE – Improvised Explosive Device Electronics (PDF format: 292KB)
S.E.A.R.C.H.™ – SEcurity Awareness and Response to Concealed Hazards (PDF format: 539KB)
T.H.R.E.A.T.™ – Tactical Hazards Response and Explosives Awareness Training (PDF format: 654KB)
RISC Catalog (PDF format: 3.4MB)
- Portable blast mitigation systems for T.H.R.E.A.T.™
- Quick deploying system to mitigate the blast and fragmentation damage from IEDs.
- Robotic Solutions.
- Specialized EOD/C-IED Equipment.
- Authorized Reseller of ICOR Products.
RISC Training Aids
- Identification and S.E.A.R.C.H.™ kits for military units, police, and schools.
- Geographically customized to the historic and current threats.
- All IEDs and WMDs available from basic to advanced, functional to non-functional.