Improvised Explosive Device Electronics – Render Safe IEDs
- Experienced Master EOD technicians with extensive experience in all facets of C-IED training and implementation.
- All levels of support from Program Management to Patrolmen.
- Civilian DHS andMilitary response protocols.
- International advisory experience.
Specifically engineered for bomb squad technicians, this course familiarizes and teaches participants the components of common electrical circuit triggered improvised explosive devices (IEDs) via X-ray interpretation. Trainers demonstrate secure planning techniques and the implementation of render safe procedures (RSPs). This two-day course effectively provides technicians with the skills necessary to execute safety procedures in the face of explosive threat. An additional feature is a bonus electronics kit enabling respondents the ability to replicate aids for subsequent autonomous practice training.
- Realistic lanes training allows bomb squad technicians the opportunity to apply classroom skills in simulated trials
- Utilization of “witness boxes” attached to the training aids dramatically validate a successful or unsuccessful render safe procedure
- Supplemental electronics kit, materials and training to aid future independent learning
- Two-day course accommodates allocated bomb squad monthly training allotment for most departments